“星爱苑”:我想要你们知道

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-7-20 20:40:01 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
我想要你们知道
尊敬的凯瑟琳女士,尊敬的美国失亲组织全体理事,你们好!
我想告诉你们,我的名字叫王浩,是七年前失去了唯一爱女的中国上海市的一名父亲,我如同天底下所有失去孩子的父母一样,经历了失去爱女后的极其艰难的所有情感体验。
我想要告诉你们,在上海市,还有很多很多像我一样由于各种原因失去了唯一孩子的家庭。这些失去孩子的父母非常需要得到精神上的安慰。
我想要告诉你们,在上海市和中国其他地区,社会各界也在尝试许多办法去安慰这些极度受伤的心灵。
我想要告诉你们,今年的76日,在上海市诞生了一家专门服务于上海市和中国其他地区失去孩子父母的名为“星爱苑”的电子刊物。“星”代表失去的孩子像天空中闪闪发亮的星星,美丽而永不消失;“爱”代表亲人对孩子永不消失的爱;“苑”代表失去的孩子居住的美丽的地方。该刊物由我个人注册并担任编辑。
我想要告诉你们,“星爱苑”电子刊物的成立,离不开你们所拥有的刊物“同行之旅”的启发。
我想要告诉你们,“星爱苑”电子刊物的成立,得到了在贵国俄亥俄州凯斯西储大学人类学系任助理教授的华人学者施丽虹博士所给予的极其宝贵的支持。她搭建了贵组织和上海市失去孩子父母之间联系的桥梁,她的美丽、善良、同情心、社会责任感受到了上海市失去孩子父母的高度评价。她是全体华人的骄傲。
我想要告诉你们,经过施丽虹博士的穿针引线,我和贵刊物的前任编辑理查德先生建立了通信联系。理查德先生在写给我的信中所表达的对上海市失去孩子父母的理解、同情和关爱之心,他的善良令我深受感动;他的睿智,他渊博的学识,他的丰富的写作和编辑经验,他给予我的很多宝贵建议令我受益匪浅。我代表“星爱苑”及全体阅读者向理查德先生致以崇高的敬意和衷心的感谢!
我想要告诉你们,今年的726日,贵组织董事会100%同意“星爱苑”同意使用你们组织宣言里的一些话,同意分享贵组织《同行之旅》上的文章,这给予了“星爱苑”极其宝贵的支持。你们这宝贵的支持定将永存所有阅读贵刊文章的中国失去孩子的父母的心中,你们的慷慨无私也必将永载中美两国人民友爱的史册!
我想要告诉你们,凯瑟琳女士对上海市失去孩子父母的亲切问候已经流进了很多失去孩子父母的心田。我们对凯瑟琳女士所说的下面的话深表赞同:美国失亲者的心和中国失亲者的心是连在一起的,是可以跨越距离、地域、种族、国界和文化的障碍的。
我想要告诉你们,迄今为止,“星爱苑”上除了中方的9篇文章外,转载了贵方以下文章:《美国失亲组织宣言》,《 帮助失亲父母心理自愈的实用建议》,《美国失亲组织及活动简介》,《美国失亲组织刊物“同行之旅》创刊号致辞》,《爱瓦特为作者的编辑寄语》,《我多么期望人们能理解失去孩子的感受》,《英雄》,《你知道他们是失亲的父母吗》,《去不去度假》,《当我们面对失去孩子后的愧疚时》、《找到奇迹》。今后,“星爱苑”还将荣幸而充满感激地陆续转载《同行之旅》的每一篇文章并分享作者们的故事。
我想要告诉你们,贵方这些由失亲父母所写的文章表达了作者各自漫长而艰难的失亲的心路历程;表达了作者的恐惧,迷惑,愤怒,愧疚,挫折,以及无望;表达了作者为了找到生活的希望的强烈追求;表达了作者用行动所展示生存的可能;表达了作者纪念孩子的生命经历,分享其中的快乐、成功,以及对他们永不消逝的爱。上海市的和中国其他地区的失亲者读到了这些文章以后感同身受,阅读者们读后不仅仅是泪流满面和深深动容,阅读者们读后更获得了情感上的释放和莫大的心灵上的安慰。我要代表“星爱苑”的所有阅读者向贵方所有失亲作者们表达深深的谢意和敬意,请允许我通过这封信紧紧地握住这些坚强、伟大的失亲作者们的手,让我们紧紧地拥抱你们!我们对你们表达深深的感恩之心!
请允许我在此再一次向凯瑟琳女士,向贵组织董事会全体董事,向贵组织《同行之旅》所有的作者,向理查德先生和施丽虹博士表示崇高的的敬意和衷心的感谢!正如贵组织刊物《同行之旅》所表达的,让我们在心里和情感上跨越这浩瀚的太平洋,一路同行!
          向你们致以无比爱意和敬意的“星爱苑”注册人兼编辑    王浩
I Want to Let You Know
Hello, Respected Mrs. Kathy Corrigan and Members of the Board of Directors of the Bereaved Parents of the U.S.A.:
I want to let you know that my name is Hao Wang and I am a bereaved father in Shanghai, China, who lost my beloved only daughter. Like all bereaved parents in the world, I have experienced the extremely difficult emotional journey after losing my beloved daughter.
I want to let you know that in Shanghai there are many families like mine who lost their only child due to various causes. These bereaved parents are in great need of emotional comfort.
I want to let you know that in Shanghai and other regions in China, people from different fields are trying various ways to help these deeply wounded hearts.
I want to let you know that on July 6th of this year, a digital publication called Xingaiyuan was created to serve bereaved parents in Shanghai and other regions in China. “Xing” (star) represents our lost children who are like the twinkling stars in night sky, beautiful and never disappearing; “Ai” (love) means our everlasting love for our children; and “Yuan” (garden) symbolizes the beautiful place that our children are living. I serve as the founder and editor of Xingaiyuan.
I want to let you know that the creation of the digital publication Xingaiyuan was deeply inspired by A Journey Together.
I want to let you know that the founding of Xingaiyuan has received very precious support from Dr. Lihong Shi, the Chinese scholar and assistant professor of Anthropology from Case Western Reserve University in Ohio. She built a bridge between your organization and bereaved parents in Shanghai. Her kindness, compassion, and a sense of social responsibility have been highly regarded by bereaved parents in Shanghai. She is the pride of the Chinese people!
I want to let you know that through the introduction of Dr. Lihong Shi, I have been corresponding with the former editor of A Journey Together Mr. Richard Berman. I have been deeply touched by the understanding, compassion, and care from Mr. Berman to bereaved parents in Shanghai, expressed in his letters; and I have been greatly benefited from his wise words, profound knowledge, rich experience of writing and editing, and valuable advice. On behalf of Xingaiyuan and its readers, I would like to express my deep respect and heartfelt gratitude to him.  
I want to let you know that, on July 26, the board of directors of the BP/USA 100% approved that Xingaiyuan could use some words from the credo of the BP/USA in its online profile and share the essays from A Journey Together, which has been very precious support for Xingaiyuan. It will forever be cherished by all bereaved parents in China who are readers of the essays, and your generosity will be forever remembered as friendship and love between the Americans and the Chinese!
I want to let you know that the kind words from Mrs. Kathy Corrigan have been instilled into the hearts of many bereaved parents in Shanghai. We deeply agree with Mrs. Corrigan’s words: The hearts of bereaved parents in the U.S. are bonded with the bereaved parents in China. The bonds of grieving parents transcend miles, language barriers and cultural differences.  
I want to let you know that so far, in addition to nine articles from us, Xinghaiyuan has shared the following essays from A Journey Together: the credo of the Bereaved Parents of the U.S.A., Practical Advice: Helping Yourself Heal When Your Child Dies (Fall 2014), an introduction on Bereaved Parents of the U.S.A., the first article on the first issue of A Journey Together by the then president Joe Rousseau and an essay by the then editor Betty Ewart (Fall 1995), What I Wish More People Understood about Losing a Child (Fall 2015), Hero (Fall 2014), Do You Know They Were Bereaved Parents (Spring 2015), To Vocation or Not to Vocation (Summer 2014), Guilt, If Only…If Only…If Only (Spring 2008), The Myth of Perfect Parenthood (Fall 2006), and Finding Magic (Winter 2014). We will continue to post every essay from A Journey Together with honor and gratitude and share the stories of the authors.
I want to let you know that these essays by bereaved parents expressed thoughts and emotions of the long and difficult grief journey; they expressed the authors’ fear, confusion, anger, guilt, frustration, and even hopelessness; they revealed the authors’ perseverance in pursuit of hope in life; they showed the possibility to move on with life demonstrated by the authors’ actions; and they revealed ways in which the authors honored their children’s lives, shared the joy and success in their children’s lives, and their everlasting love for their children. After reading these essays, the readers from Shanghai and other parts of China shared similar thoughts and emotions. They not only shed tears and felt deeply touched, but they were also able to release their emotions and receive great comfort. On behalf of all the readers of Xingaiyuan, I would like to express my deep gratitude and respect to all the authors. Please allow me to hold the hands of these authors who have great strength through this letter. Let us hold you tight to our hearts! We express to you hour heartfelt gratitude!
Please allow me to once again express my deep respect and profound gratitude to Mrs. Kathy Corrigan, members of the board of directors, all contributors of A Journey Together, Mr. Richard Berman, and Dr. Lihong Shi! As has been expressed by A Journey Together, let us cross the vast Pacific Ocean with our hearts and walk the journey together!
With great love and respect,
Hao Wang
Founder and Editor of Xingaiyuan
爱在失独者之家

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表